Kitchen of the week: Chic Pot Racks

I have my pots in a Lazy Susan in a lower corner cabinet which is pretty convenient I shall say.  My chic copper collection however, enjoys a far better place in my built in book case above my kitchen banquette and I love to see them in the open everyday.  Here are a few images with beautiful pots hanging from pot racks.  Enjoy!
All the beautiful copper hanging above the island functions as a focal point.  I love it!
A very industrial kitchen with pots displayed everywhere.  Notice the food scale also hanging from the rack. 
This is a very big island that functions as bookshelf and storage.  The way the pots frame the pendants is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional.
A very individualized kitchen.  This kitchen is for serious cooking!
I posted this kitchen before under the title The Perfect Kitchen for a reason.  It's magnificent!
Proof that a small kitchen can look chic and be functional as well.
Having everything in hand is an essential part of good living.  Spices above the stove and olive oils in reach is a must for me.  I also believe in breaking your kitchen into small spaces.  A section for coffee for instance.  It doesn't need to be a whole station with integrated coffee maker or anything that fancy, by only assigning a tray with sugar, coffeemate or cream next to a regular coffee maker will make life easier and your mornings more enjoyable.
Images via Michael S Smith, Martha Stewart, Mick De Guilio, Decorology, Head over Heels, House Beautiful and  Elle Decor.
You have read this article chic / copper kitchen accessories / kitchen / pot racks with the title Kitchen of the week: Chic Pot Racks. You can bookmark this page URL https://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/01/kitchen-of-week-chic-pot-racks.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Kitchen of the week: Chic Pot Racks"