Children gifts

Ever since I was a little girl I've been obsessed with penguins. Aren't they cute? "mami please bring a penguin home. I want a penguin" I used to beg my mom. "Penguins enjoy cold climate mi amor, if we bring one home it would die" she used to respond. "No it won't die we just keep it inside the freezer" I replied over and over again. Sometimes angry because I couldn't understand why she couldn't see such a simple solution. This used to take place almost everyday, until I finally got it; they need to live in a habitat surrounded by ice. Thank God for my patient and loving mother...


All these beautiful gifts here.
You have read this article children / Decorating with the title Children gifts. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/04/children-gifts.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Children gifts"

Post a Comment