Ghost Furniture

ghost furnitureghost furniture
Love each of the pieces at Ghost Furniture by Di Overton and Harvey Roll. Di is the famous face behind the always up-today Blog Designers Block. In this incredible collection I especially love the rich paintings they select for their unique flea market finds. I feel like eating those fruits. Don’t you? This is definitely my favorite way to go eco-chic.
You have read this article Decorating / Eco friendly with the title Ghost Furniture. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/12/ghost-furniture.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Ghost Furniture"

  1. This article clears my mind. Writer has done great job. Best thing about this blog is its simplicity. Thank you so much. Keep posting

    Friv.Pro
    Run3.me

    ReplyDelete