Shoes, flowers, cakes


Probably women's three biggest obsessions. I love many, many things but there is something perfect about these three things being together that make me think of what a perfect girlfriend afternoon-out is for me. It would start with shoe shopping, a long and exiting walk in the City (not wearing high heels of course), re-energizing by eating some out of this world cake at Payard, while sipping some chilled white wine and finally on my way back home I would pick some flowers to display on a vintage jar and enjoy them the next day and remember that great girlfriends afternoon-out.

Images from here.
You have read this article Good pleasures with the title Shoes, flowers, cakes. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/06/shoes-flowers-cakes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shoes, flowers, cakes"

Post a Comment