A Perfect beach house

When I think of a long weekend the first thing that comes to my mind is a comfy beach house where to escape. Since we can't go anywhere this weekend I can only dream of being in this gorgeous house designed by Tom Scheerer that has enchanted me since the first time I laid my eyes on it.

I love how the beauty of this house slowly reveals itself. As I keep looking at it I can notice the different colors and textures that at first are barely discernible due to the calmness in the colors. I also love how the playful patterns on the fabrics and wallpapers and the comfortable furniture make this house perfect for a family vacation home with a great degree of sophistication. As this house proves, a beach house doesn't have to lack grandeur.

Have a happy 4th of July weekend!!!









images from Tom Scheerer.
You have read this article coastal living / Interior Designers / tropical style with the title A Perfect beach house. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/07/a-perfect-beach-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Perfect beach house"

Post a Comment