I'm looking for a non-tailored coat

The cold weather is in full bloom and I happen to be looking for a coat.  Now that magazines are introducing their Spring collection and many people are already buying them I'd rather think of a non-tailored coat.  I'm a little bit tired of tailored coats or tailored clothes in general for that matter, they seem to me a little passe right now and more office-like than I prefer.  Frankly, I don't want to look like I just came out of work.  Besides, coats that are not too fitted and tight seem to be a lot more modern and comfortable but still classic.
Giovanna Battaglia seems to agree with me, above and below.

I found these very unique coats at very reasonable prices.  Enjoy! Clockwise from top left, at Tenoversix,  a winter white coat that would look great with a thin belt at La Garconne, bottom right at The Remedi and last one at Marni.
You have read this article Fashion / I'm looking for / non-tailored coat / winter fashion with the title I'm looking for a non-tailored coat. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-looking-for-non-tailored-coat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm looking for a non-tailored coat"

Post a Comment