Prayers answered



All your prayers and good wishes have been answered in the best way. I found the most beautiful church in the old part of the city with the sweeties priest, Fray Maximo who was more than willing to help me. Iglesia Las Mercedes was constructed by Rodrigo de Liendo & is designed in a mixture of Romanesque and Gothic style, the soberly decorated Las Mercedes was constructed between 1527 and 1555 and contains a beautiful baroque altar with silver ornaments. This church has a convent, established in 1514 where the Spanish Dramatist and Poet Tirso de Molina lived for two years. Now that is something!!!!


On the other hand I have to tell you that I am drained. Ever since I got here, last Monday I've been leaving home everyday at 9:00 AM and returning after 7 PM. Really, I am not exaggerating not even a bit. Anyone who has been in the process of putting a weeding together knows that it's a lot of work. Although I am not complaining at all. Designing my own wedding is my greatest dream come true. I have the photographer Eusebio Garcia. I fell in love with his photos the moment I saw his portfolio. I also found the cake woman, I have to tell you this is the most delicious cake I’ve ever tasted in my life and the last but not least I got my shoes. I'll be wearing this pair of Jimmy Choo pictures above.

I want to thank you all for your good thoughts and wishes. :)
You have read this article Something personal / weddings with the title Prayers answered. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/02/prayers-answered.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Prayers answered"

Post a Comment