Tomorrow is my big day


Big coincidence in life. 10 years ago I went to school at Altos de Cavon a little replica of an Italian Village created in the 70's, inside Casa de Campo . Last year I took Evren there to show him this beautiful place and I was the one who came out of it completely in shock because he decided to surprise me & proposed to me. What a surprise for me especially because we had been dating for only 8 months by then. And now, less than a year later we had our Wedding photo shoot taken at this magical place.

p.s I wont be able to post for maybe a week or more. Thank you so much for all your care and good wishes. I will be posting lots of pictures. :)
You have read this article Something personal / weddings with the title Tomorrow is my big day. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/02/tomorrow-is-my-big-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tomorrow is my big day"

Post a Comment