Mine in white, please





Good Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I wanted to start the week with one of the things I like the most, which is dressing my bed in white. To me, nothing says cleanliness and hospitality than a bed dressed in white. I always keep mine in white because it makes me feel, regardless of the day I've had, that I'll have a relaxed, cozy, refreshed night sleep. It's that point in design where, whether modern or traditional our taste, many of us seem to agree on.

images from Katie Ridder, House to Home, Desire to inspire.
You have read this article bedroom / Decorating / white interiors with the title Mine in white, please. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/04/mine-in-white-please.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mine in white, please"

Post a Comment