Scott Laslie


How beautiful is this top left room? It's sophisticated, modern, fresh and very unique. I love how Scott Laslie combined many different elements together, such as the Asian armoires, Lucite and glass table, modern painting, Murano chandelier with those one of a kind bamboo chairs. If that isn't eclecticism at its best, I don't know what is. I could live in any one of Scott's interiors happily and comfortably. His design is what I define as comfort luxury. Just my type.

I came across Scott Laslie while visiting Phillip Jeffries website.
You have read this article Decorating / intelligent eclecticism with the title Scott Laslie. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/04/scott-laslie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Scott Laslie"

Post a Comment