Gift guide

I just realized that time is passing by so quickly and between blog posts - and thank God for "schedule posts - school, family, and clients I really don't have much time left to go out to shop. I'm so glad we don't need to do this anymore. The internet has really revolutionized our time and I couldn't be more grateful. While searching around I came across these really cool options and thought that maybe there is someone like me who may also like them.

In no way I'm suggesting anyone to smoke but I think this "Light my fire matchbox" would be a pretty looking accessory on any table.

But, if you do happened to have a guest who smokes, you might as well can use a nice scented candle like this Dante & Beatrice Candle Duo from the Flame Lovers Votives collection. And with that name there may even be love knocking at the door.

I love the lines in this cuff. I think it could be used with many different outfits.

Unfortunately I have an ipad but at the same time I don't because my two year old controls it everytime he gets a glance at it. Although I have to admit that it had been out savior whenever we're at a restaurant. I'm thinking of getting this case that comes in seven different colors to confuse him, sometimes.

I think this candelabra would go well in any kind of decor. Don't you think?


I found this company via BF and loved it and thought that this "Rock my world" globe would look different and beautiful in a kids room.

We all dream of having perfectly displayed bookcases so these set of clothbound series of books will put anyone on the right track.

Either for display or for actual use, these vintage looking cameras will make anyone believe you're a professional.
You have read this article GIFT GUIDE with the title Gift guide. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/12/gift-guide.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gift guide"

Post a Comment