Meet Vincenzo Rizzo's wonderful watercolors



"Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting with the gift of speech."
Simonides
It's amazing how much impressive art is available at incredibly affordable prices. Having a wall filled with original art of your taste is not pricey or impossible anymore. I first came across Vincenzo Rizzo a couple of years ago when looking for watercolors at Etsy and his women portraits caught my attention. At first they seem simple, but even though I'm not an expert in art I can tell that the vivid expressions on the women's faces it's not a simple thing to achieve. If you got to see this post you may have spotted one of his watercolors hanging on my staircase. I really enjoy seeing it every time I go up and down the stairs.

In another note
I want to thank Charlotta for giving me the stylish blogger award. I feel flattered Charlotte, thank you.
You have read this article Vincenzo Rizzo with the title Meet Vincenzo Rizzo's wonderful watercolors. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/01/meet-vincenzo-rizzo-wonderful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Meet Vincenzo Rizzo's wonderful watercolors"

Post a Comment