Art Nouveau Now-A-Days

I was talking to my friend Cathy from Lerebours Antiques last Friday over dinner about Classic Architecture and she was telling me how much she loves early and late Neoclassical Architecture.  I told her that I liked everything from Gothic to Art Deco- excluding Art and Crafts.  I love the (concept of Art and Craft) but I don't like the aesthetic outcome of it.  Ah.. nope!  I was surprised when I read Lonny on Saturday night and found their very interesting cover of Art Nouveau period and it made me think about how little influence is there now-a-days from that period.  And then I remembered this very exotic home that was recently featured in Elle Decor and Lazaro Rosa Violan's amazing office doors which have a bit of Art Nouveau influence in a modern way and the results were stunning!  Enjoy!
 Lazaro Rosa Violan
One of Paris Metro entrances with its characteristic Art Nouveau entrance. 
last image via Space for Inspiration
You have read this article art nouveau / Classic architecture / Lazaro Rosa Violan / lerebours antiques with the title Art Nouveau Now-A-Days. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/11/art-nouveau-now-days.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Art Nouveau Now-A-Days"

Post a Comment