Gone With The Wind, Dress that is

Tonight, I'm going to the private preview of PAD New York and I can't think of a better and easier outfit to wear than a dress.  Although I know I'm going to end up wearing pants because I get too cold around this time of the year, when it's not cold enough for coats but it's too cold for flowing dresses. 
Images via Tumblr.
You have read this article Fashion with the title Gone With The Wind, Dress that is. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/11/gone-with-wind-dress-that-is.html. Thanks!

2 comment for "Gone With The Wind, Dress that is"

  1. Great website this post gave me all useful information which I wanted to know I liked the collection and the way you described it. Check the trend in Online Dresses Shopping UAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Styles are very simple, but elegant at the same time. I think it's the reason why we all love these kinds of outfits. I always love to get Online Dresses Shopping Uae but some times got confused where to Celebrity Fashion Store Online. RubinaK made me a great dress for a big party during that time.

    ReplyDelete