Wearing that room

I went for a stroll around my favorite neighborhoods in the City on Sunday.  The weather couldn't have been better and the city felt perfect also because the streets were quiet.  Many seemed to be out of town for Easter or perhaps in Church.  With our move outside the country coming soon I seem to be eager to experience New York as much and as often as I can.  While standing in this spot, my hubby took this picture of me and after coming home and looking at it I thought it would be fun to find a room that would interpret my outfit to maybe start a new series.  I remembered Kathryn Ireland's home which had a very bohemian vibe just as much as my outfit, the same that consisted of Zara skinny trousers with zips at the hem, JCrew white shirt, a vintage fur vest and a pair of Brazilian flats I got in Sao Paulo.
You have read this article Fashion / Kathry Ireland / My weekend / wearing that room with the title Wearing that room. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/04/wearing-that-room_9.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wearing that room"

Post a Comment