My Weekend and a project brief Sneak Peek

It's Tuesday already but I'd like to share with you a brief sneak peak of a project and snippets of our weekend, which was all about relaxing and walking.  We visited a family member who just had a baby boy.  What a cutie! And then it was all about hanging around and spending some time for myself while enjoying a bubble bath.
I'm often low in iron so there is always the perfect excuse to have an open burger.  Bobby Flay makes the best ones. 
Images of a project I've been working int he City where we decided to use Ringwold for the bedroom (above) and Renaissance for the entrance. 
You have read this article My design / My weekend / sneak peek with the title My Weekend and a project brief Sneak Peek. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-weekend-and-project-brief-sneak-peek.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Weekend and a project brief Sneak Peek"

Post a Comment