Modern Sophistication



It took me to plan, design and coordinate my own wedding to discover how much I love weddings. Especially because it comprises all the fun things in one, décor, flowers, good food, music… I know that like myself in my big day we all want to look and feel like princesses and with this sophisticated yet modern selection you’ll for sure be a modern princess.
Decor by David Beahm, Cake by The Cake Studio, dress by Priscilla of Boston and earrings by Amanda Jaron. Picture on top is one gorgeous creation by one of my favorite designers Jamie Drake. This combination represents perfectly what a modern sophistication is.
You have read this article get the look / Interior Designers / My design / weddings with the title Modern Sophistication. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/06/modern-sophistication.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Modern Sophistication"

Post a Comment