Paul sings Nessun Dorma

Judge thyself with the judgment of sincerity, and thou will judge others with the judgment of charity. John Mitchell Mason.

I love this link from Britain's Got Talent that I received from a very sweet friend of mine and wanted to share it with you. She sent it with these instructions -Pay attention to the facial expressions and body language of the judges and the audience both before and after Paul literally stuns the world. these people have no idea what 'lies below the surface'- It literally made me cry but above all it reminded me to never underestimate anyone.

You have read this article Good pleasures / I believe in with the title Paul sings Nessun Dorma. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/06/paul-sings-nessun-dorma.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Paul sings Nessun Dorma"

Post a Comment