Turkish Delight

Turkey, turkish deligh
My father-in-law, who is visiting us from Turkey, brought me a photograph book full of pictures from Istanbul. I got so inspired by it that I decided to design a room based on this gorgeous picture of The Blue Mosque. Turkish Design is glamorous and sumptuous full of color and texture. I wanted to design something more on the modern side still colorful and fun. The imposing carpet and Suzani pillows (notice the ones on the sofa) are from Yurdan, lamp from Wunderley, the table posted here , very similar to the traditional Turkish tables is from Moroso, Cannes 111" sofa by Crate and Barrel, the fabulous blue tile which looks like something you would find at a Turkish Bazaar is from Les Arts Turcs and the very summer outfit is by Bora Aksu a worldwide recognized Turkish Designer
You have read this article Decorating / My design / suzani / turkish with the title Turkish Delight. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2007/06/turkish-delight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Turkish Delight"

Post a Comment