Designer I look up to: Stven Volpe

When I received my Architectural Digest this month and saw that one of Steven Volpe's creations was featured I trembled at just the thought of what my eyes were going to see.  If there is a man who has perfected the art of mixing with elements of surprise that result in pure Avant-garde and sophisticated spaces that's him.  Volpe composes rooms that seamlessly combine exquisite designer furniture of different styles with top-notch art in a way that nothing clashes, instead the result is perfect harmony.  His work seems to never get outdated and its always exiting to look at and learn from it.  Ever since I posted about the home he designed for Bita Daryabari I was hooked, do I need to say why?  About this home in AD that he designed for a tech-sector titan he says  "I was trying to create something that makes an impact, something that people haven't seen before".  I was particularly impressed in the tall size of the house but yet, how livable and personal it looks.  The dinning room is nothing like you have seen before so I guess Steven Volpe knows how to deliver exactly what he intends!  Enjoy!
photos from Steven Volpe's website.
You have read this article Designers I look up to / Steven Volpe with the title Designer I look up to: Stven Volpe. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/10/designer-i-look-up-to-stven-volpe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Designer I look up to: Stven Volpe"

Post a Comment