A Picture says a thousand words...

You see... I told you there was a toilet!
Good Morning everyone.  I wish my people in New York and its neighboring boroughs are baring this Hurricane that is approaching the East Coast.  I know that things that we can’t control is always scary and Nature is one of them.  Let's hope God's hands will weaken the strength of Hurricane Sandy. 
There is one thing I was looking forward to do before our move and that was having a family photo shoot in it.  I can’t tell enough how much I love photo shoots.  It's fun, enthusiastic, and hopeful.  You get up early in the morning, one of my favorite things actually, go out to get fresh flowers, set up, get all made up and dress up and have as much fun as you can.  But, of course the most important part of a photo shoot is the memories that we captured especially family memories. 
I wanted the pictures to be natural, kind of like lifestyle pictures, and we were lucky we came across Diego Molina, a professional photographer who did a great job capturing very special everyday-moments in a fashionable and tasty way.  Photographing kids is not an easy task.  Lucas, our son, for instance goes at his own will.  You don't take a picture of him if he doesn't want to, so I was glad to see that Diego had experience with these kinds of situations and I was able to end up with a bunch of great pictures of our little one for the future, which reminds me I haven't sent the respective grandmas these pictures.  Have a great and safe week!
When is my bed arriving here in our Sao Paulo home, please?  Hello!
Cachow!
Our cutie pie and I trying to surf in the dry.
Me, myself and I.  Diegoalso makes people look not so bad without filter.  ha! an Instagram insiders joke. Thank you Diego for the great pictures!
You have read this article Diego Molina Photography / Julie Yenicag Interiors / my home / photo shoots with the title A Picture says a thousand words.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-picture-says-thousand-words.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Picture says a thousand words..."

Post a Comment