What I took with me to Sao Paulo

I feel I've been absent from my lovely blog for ages.  Our little one has been under the weather for what's gone from the week and I've been paying attention to nothing else.  Thankfully today he's feeling much better and I have time to share with you what I have taken with me, not literally, these things were shipped, to Sao Paulo.  I'm very pleased with the things I got in such a short notice. 
Besides that I'll start with what I'm the least happy, the rug bought intentionally for the living room.  How on earth did I end up with a pale beige sisal/jute rug?  Well easy, these stores never have big rugs available, they are always in back order and I didn't have the time to wait for them.  Nothing, that sometimes you have to do with what you have.  Let's see how that works! 
When I opened the box of the Lawrence Flush Mount from Circa Lighting, I ended up gasping for air.  When I got it I had no idea it was going to be this beautiful.  It is really amazing!
  I was lucky finding great pieces at auction for great price.  I found a pair of this oversized French lounge chair which I got for a very good price.  They were lucky to come across my fantastic upholsterer in the US who was able to upholster them in just two days and got them delivered just one hour before the guys finished packing the truck.  Talking about luck, ha!  I used the beautiful ikat Schumacher fabric below. 
  And here, below is the carpet I have no idea what I will end up doing with… 
This handsome mid-century Brazilian sofa was sitting in the back of an Auction.  Begging to be returned back home and I did it a favor.  He'll soon be back home in its birth country.  This one may go in my office.
And finally the awesome headboard for our little one's bedroom.  The fabric is Cap Ferrat by Alan Campbell, Quadrille.  I can't wait to see his bedroom!
You have read this article My design / my home / sneak peek / snippets of my home with the title What I took with me to Sao Paulo. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-i-took-with-me-to-sao-paulo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What I took with me to Sao Paulo"

Post a Comment