Country Living

When making my usual Sunday trip to my local Super Market I was standing on line when I decided to flip trough Country Living Magazine and oh oh!! that was not a good idea. As if I need another one of these sitting on my cocktail table. I mean if only the days were longer so I can keep up with them. "I didn't know Magazines could talk, it ordered me to buy it" I told my husband who doesn't understand my passion for them. This Spring issue made my Sunday night happier and longer. It reminded me of this post from last year. I mean seriously, look at this Greenhouse. It's glam, chic, flowery which is perfect for spring, and that beautiful wood construction is great.


Wouldn't you, like me, wish to cuddle in this daybed while sipping some coffee or tea in one of these gorgeous tea cups below?

You probably have seen this stone paperweight by Margaret Oomen around the blogsphere but I love this version so much when I saw it that I couldn't help posting it. Margaret wraps smooth sea stones in scraps of fabric and then embellishes them with embroidery and crochet. Now that's creative.

When I thought I had seen enough for my head to blow up I turned one more page and there was something even more beautiful. Really beauuutifull. Tamar Mogendorff's work always inspires me. These birdhouses are covered in fabric by designers such as Amy Butler, Jane Churchill, Manuel Canovas, and others.
You have read this article bohemian decor / garden / spring inspiration with the title Country Living. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/03/country-living.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Country Living"

Post a Comment