Treasures from overseas

My in-laws are visiting from Turkey and they brought with them really interesting presents. My favorites are these pair of Miniatures which I love. Turkish miniatures were originated in Central Asia, Turkish homeland. It is a very elaborate and detailed art and it could take up to 6 months for an artist to complete. They were purchased at this store in Istanbul.

They also bought these cute beads that they purchased at the Grand Bazaar and I had so much fun making these decorative hanging pieces. I think they will look good placed on a table or hung on a wall.

You have read this article global chic / Something personal / turkish / weekends with the title Treasures from overseas. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/03/treasures-from-overseas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Treasures from overseas"

Post a Comment