Spring

I love Summer. Maybe because of its prelude, Spring. I think winter should only exist in Ice Skating destinations. Wouldn't it be great if we crave for Summer brakes instead of Winter breaks? I think so. I am so looking forward to Spring that I went ahead and planned what I would like to get if I had a backyard.
garden decor ideas,garden design
First, a table, to dress it in a beautiful tablecloth with this great fabric, surrounded by friends for dinner or just to display a yummy buffet. Chairs to sit and talk. Lanterns all around the patio to light the night while the sun is setting. And that gorgeous carpet, the piece of conversation. How about you? What would you like to have in your garden?
You have read this article Decorating / garden with the title Spring. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spring"

Post a Comment