Liana Yaroslavsky

This is definitely the best display of French style I've ever seen so far. I adore every detail, every image. It's rustic yet not masculine, feminine but not in a cliche way, romantic but not shoddy. It's French to perfection. I am talking about the incredible house of the Russian Designer Liana Yaroslavsky in the outskirts of Paris. I know I have said this so many times but this time is "the real thing". I am officially in love. But enough talking. With images like these, who needs talking? Let's instead feast our eyes.
french interiors
french decorfrench design ideas
french roomsLiana Yaroslavsky
french stylefrench
french style inspirationfrench rooms, kitchen

Images from elle in Spanish
.
You have read this article Bathroom / Decorating / french style / global chic / intelligent eclecticism with the title Liana Yaroslavsky. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2009/03/liana-yaroslavsky.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Liana Yaroslavsky"

Post a Comment