Happy Retirement Mr. Hadley

I was told by a very reliable source a few weeks ago that the legendary Albert Hadley is retiring. I felt happy for him but also sad that I won't get to see more of his always admirable work. I called his office in an attempt to prove me wrong and they confirmed that this week will be the last week of Albert Hadley Incorporated. Nothing I could say about his work, his legacy and his mayor influence in the design world would be enough so all I'm going to do is wish Mr. Hadley a very Happy Retirement. Below are photos of the last work designed by Albert Hadley and Britton Smith published by Elle Decor.



Bellow is a shot of Albert Hadley's dining room in his Connecticut house.

You have read this article Albert Hadley with the title Happy Retirement Mr. Hadley. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-retirement-mr-hadley.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Retirement Mr. Hadley"

Post a Comment