Lanvin, H & M and I never can get a hand on it

I have no hopes on putting my hands on one of these Lanvin outfits for H & M since it seems that I'm always strangely late for the party every time I’ve tried to buy one of H & M's Designers pieces before. Do the H & M employees buy all of them? I don't blame them. I would love to own one of each of these dresses although I'm not really sure if I'm that fashionable. One thing I know for sure is that I'm not getting on line outside any store for anything, especially in this weather. Why not make it easier on people and make enough...? For prices and more photos go here.





all images from Fashionologie.
You have read this article Fashion / H and M / Lanvin with the title Lanvin, H & M and I never can get a hand on it. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/11/lanvin-h-m-and-i-never-can-get-hand-on.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lanvin, H & M and I never can get a hand on it"

Post a Comment