REALITY BITES

I don't know about you but I am tired of the DIY decorating shows.  They are very unrealistic and I don't need to see 1 more light fixture made out of paper cups or a table made from a discarded piece of wood.  I want to be WOWED.   I want to see the ugly truth and the magnificent results that take your breath away.  So, I will be buckling up for Bravo's new show:


And HGTV's show:



These shows will explore the personal and professional lives of Uber decorators as they navigate their fast paced, multi~million dollar projects around the world while placating clients with massive egos 
(or so they say).

That's a recipe for DESIGN DRAMA!!

Stay tuned for details

photos:sohaute
You have read this article Bravo / design shows / HGTV with the title REALITY BITES. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2010/11/reality-bites.html. Thanks!

No comment for "REALITY BITES"

Post a Comment