Happy Birthday to Me!!!

For the record no one asked me if I wanted to look like this!
Growing up I always hated the fact that my birthday was during the first week of school.  Because, can you guess?  Not much celebration or gifts would materialize.  But now, that I'm old enough and a little bit more aware about the importance of the month of September in the design world, I'm pleased to be celebrating my birthday today.  September is known as the month when a new year in fashion begins, or at least that's what Anna Wintour says in The September issue, many design shows open this month in different countries.  My birthday in September has become one of my favorite things!  Thanks to my mom for giving birth to me in a day like today and for she has been my wings, my rock and my hardest critic sometimes.  I adore my mother for all that she is!
Two top images via Vogue and Coffee, third via Joei Lala.
You have read this article My birthday / things I love and why with the title Happy Birthday to Me!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-birthday-to-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday to Me!!!"

Post a Comment