One of my favorite homes # 2: J. Randall Powers

 This is the shot that was used in the cover of Elle Decor
Now that we're moving into a new home, I've been revising my favorite homes and this one designed by J. Randall Powers is one of those.  One of my favorite things about this home is how none of the furniture actually relate to each other but the combination of all of them is pure genius, fresh and elegant.  How is it that Elle Decor described it? "Cool and Elegant" no wonder!
Klismos is my all time favorite chair and this interpretation of it is calling me.
Love this corner
all images via Elle Decor and J. Randall Powers website
You have read this article favorite homes / j randall powers / Living Room with the title One of my favorite homes # 2: J. Randall Powers. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/07/one-of-my-favorite-homes-2-j-randall.html. Thanks!

No comment for "One of my favorite homes # 2: J. Randall Powers"

Post a Comment