Random Instagram-tification: Things I love

To make my niece and nephew laugh hard! 
To hit my gym as early in the mornings as possible, especially now that they have internet in the treadmills.
My Juicy Couture night driving glasses.  Never saw the need for glasses coming!
Chocolate! and my Jardins en Fleur alabaster candle holders.  I love everything John Dickinsonish...
The view from Bouchon at Columbus Circle is the most beautiful view of NYC.
Having brunch with friends cannot be beat. 
Inside Ze Cafe.  Lovely!
All images from my Instagram
You have read this article instagram / random thoughts with the title Random Instagram-tification: Things I love. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/07/random-instagram-tification-things-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Instagram-tification: Things I love"

Post a Comment