To Rome with love: Palazzo Margherita

Can I just say how much I appreciate the magical touch in Woody Allen movies.  We went to see To Rome With Love late last night and even though I enjoyed every scene and vision watching the beautiful Italian architectures and ruins, it was probably not the best of the ideas.  It just made my yearn for Italy a lot more profound.  Whenever we go I need to pay a visit to Palazzo Margherita, owned by Francis Ford Coppola, located in an unconventional town called Bernalda.  The Hotel was designed by Jacques Grange, another reason for me to visit it, and it's authentically old school Italian.  It's not in a very touristic town.  This is a place more in tune for people who want to experience the real Italian small town life, but even if there is not much to do, I would be perfectly content drinking Margarita's by the pool or simply walking around the town and enjoying the beautiful medieval hilltops. 
images from WSJ and Palazzo Margharita.
You have read this article International boutique hotels / Italy / Jacques Grange / palazzo margherita / to rome with love / Travel / woody allen with the title To Rome with love: Palazzo Margherita. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/07/to-rome-with-love-palazzo-margherita.html. Thanks!

No comment for "To Rome with love: Palazzo Margherita"

Post a Comment