Me want a: Kenzo Lion Print Jumper

Many people would probably think that this St. Peter's green-color jumper by Kenzo is too much.  I like to think that sometimes too much is the right thing to do.  How is it that Valentino said  "elegance is not to stand out but to be remembered."  I saw one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Chiara Ferragni from The Blond Salad, two first below, wearing it and I loved it how it looked on her, then I found all these stylish ladies wearing the same jumper, some of them wearing it in a different color, and liked it even more.  This embroidery sweater was made last year but, Opening Ceremony has remade it this year. 
Here in Brazil the days are getting warmer so it's a good thing that Kenzo, which is a new black, as someone said in Instagram, also makes tees with fun graphics.  Enjoy!
Chiara Ferragni
 via
 Sold here
You have read this article Fashion / jumper / kenzo / street fashion with the title Me want a: Kenzo Lion Print Jumper. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/10/me-want-kenzo-lion-print-jumper.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Me want a: Kenzo Lion Print Jumper"

Post a Comment