LOOK!!! Sally Benedict's amazing paintings

I am completely madly in love with Sally Benedict's sophisticated work.  In her work, full of soft and delicate colorful strokes, I see a little bit of Matisse and Williem de Kooning's influence.  Now, when all I can think about involves sand, sunblock and sun, her beach abstract landscape paintings are calling my name and I think they would look stunning in a beach house. 
Abstract Expressionism is my favorite type of painting.  Below are two of hers which I think are breath taking.
You have read this article abstract espressionism / abstract landscaping / Art / Sally Benedict with the title LOOK!!! Sally Benedict's amazing paintings. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/07/look-sally-benedict-amazing-paintings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "LOOK!!! Sally Benedict's amazing paintings"

Post a Comment