Bergdorf Goodman ~111 Years of Extraordinary


When I walk into Bergdorf's, I often breathe a heavy, happy sigh.  That store just makes me happy.  When I was in fashion, styling to be exact, I often dreamed of what it would be like to style their breathtaking catalogs.  To me, that was the epitome of refinement and fashion represented in the most beautiful visual context.

Presently wrapped in their iconic purple ribbon, Bergdorf Goodman is ready to celebrate in a BIG way.  One hundred and eleven years signifies: 1 store, 1 city, 1 experience.  David Hoey and the visual merchandising team were very busy creating windows that not only take you down memory lane, but celebrate the exclusive merchandise made for this special occasion.  As always, the eye candy was intoxicating!











There are MANY exclusive items that have been created by top designers, all wanting to pay homage to "the great 1".  Included is the book Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman, full of stories and anecdotes from fashion luminaries to long time employees.



Akris



Christian Louboutin




I was in the other day, and while I am always excited, everything just felt a little extra special.  BG is really pulling out all the stops.  Between the people watching and the celebratory installations, I was mesmerized.

I couldn't help myself ~







ph: Bergdorf's



You have read this article Bergdorf Goodman / New York / shopping with the title Bergdorf Goodman ~111 Years of Extraordinary. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/09/bergdorf-goodman-111-years-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bergdorf Goodman ~111 Years of Extraordinary"

Post a Comment