Following The Dream: A Creative Mind




I subscribe to Oprah's Thought for Today Newsletter.  If you haven't seen it, you should. There are always interesting stories, inspirational quotes, motivational essays. I read these quotes geared toward the creative mind (but apply to anyone) and wholly agree.  I wanted to pass them on...
















AMEN 

I am thankful that I am able to make a career out of doing something that I am passionate about.   Creating beautiful  interiors for my clients fills me with a tremendous amount of personal satisfaction.  Sharing my musings with you is icing on the cake.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 



You have read this article with the title Following The Dream: A Creative Mind. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/11/following-dream-creative-mind.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Following The Dream: A Creative Mind"

Post a Comment