Lovers in Christmas + An Adele exclusive

 I let it fall, my heart and as it fell, you rose to claim itIt was dark and I was overUntil you kissed my lips and you saved me
My hands, they're strongBut my knees were far too weakTo stand in your armsWithout falling to your feet
But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say, they were never true, never trueAnd the games you play, you would always win, always win
But I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceLet it burn while I cry'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
When laying with youI could stay there, close my eyesFeel you here, foreverYou and me together, nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say, they were never true, never trueAnd the games you'd play, you would always win, always win 
But I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceLet it burn while I cried'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
I set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWhere I felt somethin' die, 'cause I knew thatThat was the last time, the last time
I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceLet it burn while I cried'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
I set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWhere I felt somethin' die'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh
Oh, noLet it burn, ohLet it burnLet it burn
What? They have their hearts too.
You have read this article adele / christmas 2012 / Christmas inpirations / I set fire to the rain lyrics / lovers in christmas with the title Lovers in Christmas + An Adele exclusive. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/11/lovers-in-christmas-adele-exclusive.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lovers in Christmas + An Adele exclusive"

Post a Comment