Heidi Merrick Fall Collection

Today is an important and critical day in US and I'm sick to my stomach for not being there and play my roll, seriously?  For those of you who think that one vote does not make a difference, you should watch this video.  Go out and make yourself count! Vote!
That jacket on the right; God that jacket on the right! eh?
On a side note I wanted to share with you one of my latest obsessions in fashion, Heidi Merrick.  Her clothes are feminine, chic and modern with a flowing and delicate influence.  I loved every piece from her Spring 2012 collection but, her Fall 2012 one got me at Hello!!.  The clothes are made in downtown Los Angeles.  One more reason to love them even more.
"It is a local footprint with a global appeal" HM Website.

You have read this article fall fashion / Fashion / Heidi Merrick with the title Heidi Merrick Fall Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2012/11/heidi-merrick-fall-collection.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Heidi Merrick Fall Collection"

Post a Comment