Embelishment

I have to admit that not everyday I feel like accessorising, especially when I have to run out of the house to drop off Lucas to the daycare while running late. But lately I'm trying to pay more attention and making sure to at least wear a bracelet. You never know when you're going to meet a prospect client.

"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny."Chanel

Taylor Tomasi

Anna Dello Russo


Olivia Palermo

Jackie Kennedy Onasis
You have read this article with the title Embelishment. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/embelishment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Embelishment"

Post a Comment