Rainbow Bright


Everything under the sun is in tune, there is no dark side of the moon ~ Pink Floyd

Piero Lissoni  Dark Side of the Moon Table

With a little warm up on the radar the next couple days,  I want to feel the sun on my face and think of rainbows and renewal, even though Spring is still a ways away.  A few ideas to bring a little color into our lives in anticipation.

Love these vases as much as I love Chris' lamps (I feel like I know him well enough that I can call him Chris)

Christopher Spitzmiller

I am totally into bringing a little color onto my wrist!  This bracelet could make me forget about the gray days yet to come.

Solange Azagury-Partridge

WOW, a definite focal point without being a huge investment, the gypsy chandelier


Urban Outfitters

The easiest way to bring color into a room and your life.  Flowers are an instant pick me up any day



Where couldn't you put these lovely lucite canisters?

Zac Designs @ laprimakitchen


It is not too soon to prepare for those Spring showers




More wrist candy in the form of recycled resin rainbow bright 70's inspired bracelets

Sobralusa.com

Capture the joy and share it

Flip.com


A lightning rod of lucite.  The sun table could take your breath away. 

Versace

Paul Smith's signature stripe sure looks good on a mini cooper. It's like a smile on the highway


Paul Smith

Pooch Pride, grab your dog and go crazy!


 




You have read this article chandelier / Christopher Spitzmiller / dyed dogs / flip video / lucite / Paul Smith / Piero Lissoni / rainbow brights / Solange Azagury-Partridge / Versace with the title Rainbow Bright. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/rainbow-bright.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rainbow Bright"

Post a Comment