Visiting Antony Todd Studio


Yesterday while walking through Greenwich Village I passed by Antony Todd's beautiful store and I had to go inside. The store was beautifully decorated in Antony Todd's usual sophisticated mixture of classic and modern with global chic accessories sprinkled throughout. I took a few pictures and thought you may like to peek into this beautiful store. I'm sure you'll find it a great source of inspirations.




I love these vintage Suzani sachets filled with lavender. Perfect to keep the closets smelling delicious. I still kick my head for not having the time to go and visit Antony Todd's showroom in Istanbul during my recent trip there. I'm sure I could have found the perfect souvenirs.





all images by me for Belle vivir.
You have read this article Antony Todd / Interior Designers / NYC stores / Turkey with the title Visiting Antony Todd Studio. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/visiting-antony-todd-studio.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Visiting Antony Todd Studio"

Post a Comment