The Kings of color

image description
One of the many great things about blogging is all the different types of design and style one gets to be exposed to. I usually take my time and study those that are more interesting to me. I'm always interesting in understanding the rooms I'm looking at by paying attention to every detail, things like the mixture of furniture, lighting, scale and so on... I think that one of the things that make a designer standout is of course the selection of their furniture and how they put them together but also is the overall atmosphere that conceptualizes the room. Not many people like to see rooms with unconventional-looking furniture (like the one in the first picture) but I think that is what makes a room personal and chic. Diamond Baratta Design epitomizes that concept; The firm has been working for decades and have created rooms that are one of a kind, chic and transitional. I mean they've been only featured in more than 100 magazines.
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
image description
You have read this article Diamond Baratta Design with the title The Kings of color. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/the-kings-of-color.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Kings of color"

Post a Comment