Powder room of the day

Last week I did a series of post called Kitchen of the day. This week I'll do Powder rooms. Only because it's probably the space where we can be more daring to decorate and this powder has forever been one of my favorites. Having a room in your house with mother of pearl tiles, mirrored vanity and a shell functioning as a sink your guests for sure won't want to leave.

Kim Coleman and & Michele Green via House Beautiful.
You have read this article powder room with the title Powder room of the day. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/powder-room-of-day.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Powder room of the day"

  1. Great post , Thanks for shearing this. I am very interested in this topic I would like to share my opinion on this topic . The beauty and opalescence of this shell has attracted humans through the ages and that they are utilizing marble and pearl tile in numerous walks of life. For subject functions, black and white mother-of-pearl has been used for several...

    ReplyDelete