mirror mirror

I'm looking to doing a mirrored wall in my house and my first option is to be doing it in an antiqued finish, which would give me that collective look I'm looking for in my house. But, I'm not willing to pay thousands of dollars for a 5 ft wide wall. Another option is to get pieces of mirrors and antique it myself but I really don't have the time or the energy for that. So, I think I'll start focusing on the benefits of a regular mirrored wall for its function. For example, you can actually see yourself in it without any flaws, it's brighter and I can always embellish it as much as I can.




You have read this article mirrored walls with the title mirror mirror. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/02/mirror-mirror.html. Thanks!

No comment for "mirror mirror"

Post a Comment