Boho style taken outside


Everything about Boho Style is relaxing and laid back glamorous and it gets even better when it's taken outside. I have said before how nothing inspired more than the outdoors and due to the beautiful days we're finally enjoying lately I feel such a desire of being outside and enjoying these short days of summer. If I had a big enough outdoor space I think I would go for a Boho style. Yeah, definitely.
The two first images are via Interior Design Magazine and last via Domino.





Chandelier, bench and rattan chair, pillows, platta decking, rattan striped stool, miner's bottle, hammock.
I almost forgot how fun it's to make these inspirational boards. To see more go here, here and here.
You have read this article bohemian decor / boho style / get the look / My design / outdoor living with the title Boho style taken outside. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/04/boho-style-taken-outside.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Boho style taken outside"

Post a Comment