Bold contrast

How cool is this bathroom?
There are only a few other colors bolder than red. A little can go a long way and when used in high lacquered furniture it can always add such a chic factor into a room. There is so much color going on in fashion right now that it feels like everyone is getting more and more comfortable wearing them. I myself have my eyes on a pair of emerald green I spotted over the weekend and I think I'm going back for them this week.

image 2 via Traditional Home Magazine, Mango Spring 2011 collection via The simply luxurious life previously via
You have read this article Bathroom / color contrast / color inspiration / pants / Red with the title Bold contrast. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/04/bold-contrast.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bold contrast"

Post a Comment