So far my week & The Golfer Flat in process

I had a pretty busy week and I can't be more glad that the weekend is here. The Golfer Flat is coming along very well; a lot to do yet. But this past week my client who is a Civil Engineer and a golf aficionado was in Palm Springs, CA, playing in a tournament which worked out great because we had the whole apartment for ourselves to work our magic. Furniture and rugs were brought in, custom made linen shades were installed, seat cushions were redone and chandeliers were hung, but there still a lot to be done. The apartment doesn't receive a lot of natural light as you can see in these images so there is a lot of lighting that I need to incorporate. He wanted to keep the same dining chairs which we painted in black to contrast the mahogany table.
But the week was not only about working, it was also about having fun. On Thursday night I went to the lounge party of Tradhome magazine where I had a great time meeting interesting people such as Nate Berkus and had a very nice chat with him and my friend Vyna. The party was absolutely beautiful and full of pretty people. I had a blast. I wish you a great and cozy weekend.

The home office off the dining area still needs more furniture and also needs to be organized and the chair will be replaced.

One of the dining chairs after painted in black and cushion redone.

I love this sideboard which was originally in a hideous wood color that we painted in high lacquered black; it's not noticeable here but its doors are very beautiful.

One of the custom linen shades and the chandelier in the dinning area. Can you spot the view of the Empire State?
images by Julie Yenicag Paulino for Belle Vivir
You have read this article My design / The Golfer Flat with the title So far my week & The Golfer Flat in process. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/04/so-far-my-week-golfer-flat-in-process.html. Thanks!

No comment for "So far my week & The Golfer Flat in process"

Post a Comment