Spring is Slow to Come ~



I think I have seasonal affective disorder.  I cannot take this cold, raw feeling any longer.  I have been living in a foggy, grey wasteland for what seems like eternity.  I can't remember winter being so long and so cold.  Is this a sign of age? (please say it's not just me).
I want to feel the warmth of the sun, the buds bursting forth, a kaleidoscope of color enveloping me in the birth of a new season!  Maybe that's why I have been surrounding myself with flowers.  A colorful interior palette is the next best thing ~



A little floral fantasy to interior finery in anticipation of what's to come.



Nathan Turner
                          





Alberto Pinto






Albert Pinto



You have read this article Alberto Pinto / Flowers with the title Spring is Slow to Come ~. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-is-slow-to-come.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spring is Slow to Come ~"

Post a Comment