Spring/Summer Accessories


I'm looking for a new pair of sunglasses for the summer and the color and freshness of these Miu Miu sunglasses make them one of my favorites. I think they would make anyone look a little hip, a little younger and a whole lot sophisticated bohemian. I mean, it's the summer my friends and I don't intend to take it too seriously. And did I mention that for $195 is almost like a steal...?
Being of 5'6" height I don't feel too encouraged to wear flats but these Tod's Ballerina La Scala flats are slowly changing my mind. Inspired by dancers at Milan's La Scala they come with those more than romantic satin ribbon ties, that make me want to even sleep in them?
You have read this article ballerinas / Fashion / sunglasses with the title Spring/Summer Accessories. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/03/springsummer-accessories.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Spring/Summer Accessories"

Post a Comment